High School Placement and College Admissions
For Quantum Prep, finding the “Best Fit” means more than acceptance to an elite private preparatory school or top-tier university; it means understanding the student and delivering real options that offer the best chance for personal, academic, and, ultimately, career success.
With an individualized and forward-thinking approach, our consulting team helps students and families clearly identify their “best fit” schools, working one-on-one with them to prepare and execute successful admissions campaigns.
Our Admissions Specialties
- College Admissions Consulting
- College Transfers
- College Admissions for International Students
- College Admissions for Students with Learning Disabilities
- College Admissions for Athletes (Scholarship and non-Scholarship)
- High School Placement
- High School Transfer
- High School Placement for International Students
- High School Placement for Students with Learning Disabilities
The Quantum Prep Difference
Much like our Academic Tutoring and Test Prep programs, Quantum Prep offers a community approach to admissions consulting. Our consultants work as a team, allowing each student to benefit from decades of experience while still leveraging the unique strengths of some of our very specialized consultants.
Ready to get started? Just complete the Admissions Consultant Request Form
Have Questions? Quantum Prep can help.
Feel free to Contact Us for further information and assistance.
- The college admissions process is in full swing, and it’s…Refer a Friend Give a friend a free tutoring lesson and…“When I sought out Quantum Prep, I was two weeks…As part of our continuing series designed to unveil and…I hate being called a tutor. It’s not that I…Are you going to be a victim of the College…“I want to be a normal college student. I no…“My classroom teachers were a mixed bag ranging from completely…This question was posed by a medical student on The…[caption id="attachment_288" align="aligncenter" width="1500"] Worcester Public High School's youth men's…